Subject: Questions about chameleon, panda and Beaver (Promo) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dsd
msg tools
badge
mb
Quote:
the questions below are questions i asked the designer and he answered me them (thanks again), im posting them in forums incase anyone needs the answers for them so you dont have to ask the designer again

---------------------------------

1. Card Beaver2 "Snack":

Can you use the card aquired from the market to build the stack, it says before you build a stack?

Quote:
Yes, you can use the card to build the stack with.

2. Card Beaver4 "Overtime":

when you build a stack, can you only use cards from discard pile? not with hand? it says hand and discard pile but i only want use discarded cards, Also do they have to be the same color?

Quote:
You can use cards from your hand, or discard pile, or both. They need to be the same colour.

3. Card Chameleon3 "Good Old times":

Here is the scenario

Player has Good Old Times,
Market Discovery is on top of discard pile
Good old times:You may throw away a card from market deck, this card is copy of top market discard pile
Player decides to not throw away a card
Good old times is a copy of market discorvery
Market Discovery: You may throw away a card from market deck, you may buy top market discard pile
Player Uses Good Old times in his hand as market discovery and throwsaway a card to buy it
Order in Chaos appears on top of market discard pile

Can the player buy Order in Chaos since his Good old times is a market discovery or does the good old times immidiatly morph into order in chaos and he cant buy order in chaos?

Quote:
The card instantly morphs into Order in Chaos. You can either use its power OR throw away a new card using Good Old Times' passive ability to do so as you used Market Discovery's ability to throw away the first one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.