Popular Tags: [View All]
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Code: GIFTBOOK
Dates: December 2, 2016 at 12:01am EST to December 5, 2016 at 02:59am EST
Useful for books (inc sourcebooks) PACG and Osprey. Possibly useful for other stuff depending on categorization.

Have at it.

T&C:

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_Gift_1a1_w?node=8...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Roesch
United States
Hutto
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only there were new copies of the Ravenor Trilogy available. I just finished the Eisenhorn Trilogy and wanted to keep going.
Thanks though, OP. I missed out on the code last week due to my son being born but I'll be sure to put this one to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
EYEL1NER wrote:
If only there were new copies of the Ravenor Trilogy available. I just finished the Eisenhorn Trilogy and wanted to keep going.
Thanks though, OP. I missed out on the code last week due to my son being born but I'll be sure to put this one to use.

Congrats on the birth of your son!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tucker
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Got this one last time around: Herve Gullet's ZaZaZoom for $10.50:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1452158746/ref=oh_aui_deta...

Haven't played yet but it seems to be an abstract art themed tile laying game.

My biggest problem last time around was that many of the things I found, including some of the suggestions from the previous thread were cheaper than the coupon price to order from third party sellers or eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I used this and the previous order code to preorder the new Maigret translation series through March. So, thanks, OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cedar Creek
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Excellent! I've had Agamemnon in my cart for weeks and I finally picked it up - combined with a Dover Thrift Edition of Heart of Darkness for $2 and change, this brought Agamemnon (and Heart of Darkness) down to $11.76. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I can always use a book deal.

Just an FYI, the code didn't work for me so I had to contact Amazon to get a manual override:

"Currently I am not able to get the options for that so I have created the personal follow up on this order and we take our every followup very seriously and once the order will be shipped , I will issue the refund for $5 on your credit card as I am taking the ownership for this order and you no need to contact to Amazon related to this order again and I will also send the email confirmation once it will be done .Will that be okay ?"

Yes Taleem, that will be okay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link - bought a gift for my wife.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.