Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » Rules

Subject: Exhaustion Question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Heller

Tennessee
msg tools
I was wondering on a rule for when a player becomes exhausted. The rule book states to destroy a breach. I was wondering if you can destroy any breach or do you have to destroy your highest breach like in the example that is given in the book.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Pluim
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Since it is not specified, my wife and I took the interpretation that it is our decision on which breach is destroyed (as well as the spell that is currently prepped there)
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Heller

Tennessee
msg tools
That is what I was thinking but just wanted to see what everyone else was doing. Thanks.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You choose which one of your breaches to destroy.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Seachrist
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That includes ones not yet opened, correct? I sure hope so, because it's already hard enough to win.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rykaar wrote:
That includes ones not yet opened, correct? I sure hope so, because it's already hard enough to win.


Yes, any breach regardless of if it is opened or closed.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder why in the example in the rule book that the open breach with a spell is chosen rather than a closed breach?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steftymo wrote:
I wonder why in the example in the rule book that the open breach with a spell is chosen rather than a closed breach?


Most likely to also demonstrate the fact that you discard the spell in question if you lose such a breach.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruduen wrote:
steftymo wrote:
I wonder why in the example in the rule book that the open breach with a spell is chosen rather than a closed breach?


Most likely to also demonstrate the fact that you discard the spell in question if you lose such a breach.


Seems reasonable to me
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.