• [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a notice today from FedEx for 2.5kg shipping internationally. As usual for couriers, it would be far too helpful to say where it's coming *from*, but I'm assuming it's Myth:JM...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Donohue
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tim-pelican wrote:
I got a notice today from FedEx for 2.5kg shipping internationally. As usual for couriers, it would be far too helpful to say where it's coming *from*, but I'm assuming it's Myth:JM...

Same - can confirm it will be journeyman as nothing else on order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory O'Connor
United Kingdom
Belfast
Co. Antrim
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I received notification from FedEx yesterday, but no tracking number which is odd. It's definitely Myth, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a message from customs saying that they had my parcel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
modern life
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had an email this morning saying my delivery is now coming today rather than tomorrow. This one includes a tracking number. Bit annoying as I'll be out for a couple of hours today and that's no doubt when they'll turn up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is also on the van today. Thankfully my wife is at home

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Taylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today - well-packaged, undamaged.

The boxes are beautiful, the components and minis seem to be of a high standard (I was concerned after the atrocious quality of Recon).

At first glance, it looks much more professional and better presented than previous stuff. The minis are gorgeous as expected.

The card sleeves look fine to me.

I'm less happy about the fact I only got one set when I ordered extra Minion pledges, including some for a piggybacker. It's annoying that Barry won't get his stuff now

Also saddened me to see Nikki listed as Operations Manager. If there was ever a false economy, it was getting rid of her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Parker
England
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived today.

Again only one copy of the two ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcus the Ready wrote:
Got mine today - well-packaged, undamaged.

The boxes are beautiful, the components and minis seem to be of a high standard (I was concerned after the atrocious quality of Recon).

At first glance, it looks much more professional and better presented than previous stuff. The minis are gorgeous as expected.

Me too, and seconded on the comments, this looks really nice. Quick flick through the books has some howling errors that even a spell-checker would have caught, let alone a proof-reader, though

I'm liking the module format a lot, looking forward to giving it a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok it arrived today. No email though. Am strangely not that excited. Maybe it's the length of time I've had to wait and the fact that I now have to wait for my 1st wave stuff to appear. Is this how Kickstarters are supposed to feel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Vaughan
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drjmcmillan wrote:
Ok it arrived today. No email though. Am strangely not that excited. Maybe it's the length of time I've had to wait and the fact that I now have to wait for my 1st wave stuff to appear. Is this how Kickstarters are supposed to feel?

I think the problem is knowing there is still stuff you are waiting on. And that is not a small amount of stuff (personally I've just had a count and I'm waiting on just shy of 250 miniatures.....).

What that means is you are still waiting to be able to experience the game in what you know is the entirety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.