Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaarin Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please take a look at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9XVY5FS and let us know what scheduling tools you use for WBC--both before and during. If you have any issues with it, let me know at acd@boardgamers.org. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ottey
United States
Royersford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the Custom Scheduler tools, but they each have a single severe problem that need to be addressed.

The Okonski scheduler only allows you to choose eight games.
The Powers' scheduler doesn't print (when you choose "print" it gives a blank page.

This past year I did use the iOS app for most of my scheduling during the week, but I really would like to have a printout from the Powers' scheduler, or be able to choose more games from Okonski (which does print).

Thanks to the makers of these scheduling tools!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Powers
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had thought the printing was fixed! Apologies, will check more closely/rigorously for 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Ottey
United States
Royersford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mpowers wrote:
I had thought the printing was fixed! Apologies, will check more closely/rigorously for 2017.

That would be great, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.