Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
No good deed goes unpunished.
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey RORers,

Here is the discussion thread. I notice that this year's group is very chatty. Here is that chance to let it all hang out (but not so much that we end up being RSPed). Please be respectful and civil.

Mom is doing as well as can be expected. Thank you for all the kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I hope I am as strong as she is in thirty years.

I have several more things to post in the ROR. Every single year I think I will have nothing to offer then I have a bumper crop. Maybe I will get to it next week. I am also going to look for stuff for the RPGers, the video gamers and the solo gamers. Who have I forgotten?

Cheers,

Cate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not want to fill (add to) the comments section over there, but here, I'd love it if someone would put up willingness to do a simplish PNP (under 10 pages?). Or, even restrict it to choose 1 from a list of PNPs they'ed already printed.

There are some good PNPs that seem just beyond reach sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Ring the bells that still can ring, Forget your perfect offering, There's a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking about adding some books and audiobooks like I have in previous years. Any thoughts on that?

By the way, I just saw the movie "Arrival." It is one of the best movies I have seen in years. I want to talk about it BUT I love the fact that I did not know anything about it when I saw it. I would hate to spoil it for anyone.

Back to the ROR: How about movies? Do those interest folks?

Do we have any X-Box 360 players? Should I put up any of those games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cate108 wrote:
I am thinking about adding some books and audiobooks like I have in previous years. Any thoughts on that?

By the way, I just saw the movie "Arrival." It is one of the best movies I have seen in years. I want to talk about it BUT I love the fact that I did not know anything about it when I saw it. I would hate to spoil it for anyone.

I've had way too many people tell me to go see Arrival. But I think I have, at best, one movie left in me for the theaters this year, and, well...Star Wars. So I am torn. But considering it.

I doubt Star Wars will surprise me, so I think maybe Arrival to avoid having it spoiled? We shall see!

But yes, movies would be of interest, at least to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cate108 wrote:

I still play on my xbox 360, but I do live in europe and it might not be worth the shipping costs as many xbox 360 games can be bought for that price...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Anthony-Duricko
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"The Game Is the Greatest Escape"
badge
Me with my daughter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, guys! Just want to say that this Rummage-O-Rama thing is really cool! I love the likes of this and G4GG.

I have put up one entry on this Geeklist already but I just may do more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
North Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
ThroughTheDeckGlass wrote:
I did not want to fill (add to) the comments section over there, but here, I'd love it if someone would put up willingness to do a simplish PNP (under 10 pages?). Or, even restrict it to choose 1 from a list of PNPs they'ed already printed.

Is there a particular one you have in mind?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cate108 wrote:

Now I am considering it too thanks to you... I guess I still have some Xbox (360) games that others might enjoy, but I don't. I think offering free shipping in NL won't give that much people that will enter... But it's about the spirit of the offering right? If you'll convince me, then I'll convince you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jette Fire
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shacky22 wrote:

Hauling Astronauts
https://rpggeek.com/article/22575947#22575947
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
shacky22 wrote:

Well for me, The Dungeon of D, PNPs that require color, or any PNP on my wishlist. But I suspect other people will vie for The Dungeon of D too, so that is probably a good one for the group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be any reminders to draw for winners? I have a few promos I'd like to put up but I am terrible about remembering things!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
strudel07 wrote:
Will there be any reminders to draw for winners? I have a few promos I'd like to put up but I am terrible about remembering things!

Subscribe to your items and I'm sure if you don't draw a winner a week or two after the new year (or after whatever date you say you're going f to draw), you'll have at least one post asking you about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Item list is here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DoeVAx-OiH0BRrEHSX6j...

If there are any suggestions on what else to add to it, let me know.

Edit -
And if there are any corrections, post a comment on the spreadsheet or message me or whatever else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OutOfHabit wrote:
strudel07 wrote:

Subscribe to your items and I'm sure if you don't draw a winner a week or two after the new year (or after whatever date you say you're going f to draw), you'll have at least one post asking you about it.

That is a great idea!

I am sorry, I can not help you remember to pick your prize offering. I am a pretty hands-off manager of this. Can you write it on your calendar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cate108 wrote:
OutOfHabit wrote:
strudel07 wrote:

That is a great idea!

I am sorry, I can not help you remember to pick your prize offering. I am a pretty hands-off manager of this. Can you write it on your calendar?

Yes, I will do so when I find the promo cards. I was just asking to see if I'd be doubly reminded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
OutOfHabit wrote:
Item list is here!

Edit -
And if there are any corrections, post a comment on the spreadsheet or message me or whatever else.

Updated. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Donohue
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
Kneel puny Doomtrooper before the might of the Ezoghoul!
mbmbmbmbmb
This event always ends up coinciding with my annual purge of games.

Probably will put some games up again this year. If for no other reason than to spite the thumb-givers with my thumbscrooging.

Puffinslayer: Doing the right things for the wrong reasons for over 40 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OutOfHabit wrote:
OutOfHabit wrote:
Item list is here!

Edit -

Updated. :-)

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey RORers,

Can you help me identify this promo?

I want to list them in the ROR but what are they?

Thanks,

Cate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gauntlet of Fools Promo Cards
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cate
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steckman wrote:

Thank you! Thank you!

Here is some for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quaid
United States
flag msg tools
designer
There are great things afoot.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone point me to the items that were specifically for Rummage-O-Rama contributors? I noted them on the first time through the geeklist, but I don't have time to go through the list again tonight. Thanks! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaid Slauson wrote:
Can someone point me to the items that were specifically for Rummage-O-Rama contributors? I noted them on the first time through the geeklist, but I don't have time to go through the list again tonight. Thanks! kiss

As far as I know, there are 2:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/217810/item/5071101#item5...
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/217810/item/5057833#item5...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaid Slauson wrote:

I think there are this two for now

01 - By hestiansun
02 - By DraedGhawl

Edit: DraedGhawl was faster zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kintarouji wrote:
Quaid Slauson wrote:

I think there are this two for now

01 - By hestiansun
02 - By DraedGhawl

Edit: DraedGhawl was faster zombie

Beated you by half an hour ninja, it took you a while to find the two
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.