No Trumpets No Drums» Forums » General

Subject: Scenario Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan B
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
I usually like to try games out on Vassal before purchasing but there doesn't appear to be any scenario rules in the pdf on the website. I think a sample scenario would be cool, along with some of the other games on OSS that I may be interested in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Strait
United States
Federal way
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I get the chance I will see what I can do to upload the scenario book for you. I am busy this weekend but as soon as I get the chance I will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rochesta wrote:
I usually like to try games out on Vassal before purchasing but there doesn't appear to be any scenario rules in the pdf on the website. I think a sample scenario would be cool, along with some of the other games on OSS that I may be interested in.

Why do you need a scenario to try the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan B
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
ianstrait wrote:
When I get the chance I will see what I can do to upload the scenario book for you. I am busy this weekend but as soon as I get the chance I will.

Cheers.

TedW wrote:
Why do you need a scenario to try the game?

Mainly as a frame of reference to apply the rules to, and to get a general idea of the chrome that the scenarios may/may not bring to the table. I didn't ask for all, just a sample.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.