Subject: Descent how you vex me. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen LastNameHere
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I remember playing this a few years back with a few friends. Having owned all of the first edition stuff, I can say I was a super fan. For the past 6 months I've been trying to remember which of my friends owned this game so we could start a campaign. Not remembering who, I took it upon myself to buy the coreset last week and get a group to play. We ended up playing a game and loved it. Afterwards we decided to play power grid and then call it a night. I went to my closet to go dig it out only to realize I was the person who owned it so many years ago. SMH.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian H.
Germany
Weilburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Evil Overlord
badge
Evil Overlord
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, at least you now have 2 campaigns to play and an up to date rulebook. The old coreset came with "The Shadow Rune" campaign, the new should have come with the "Heirs of Blood" campaign.

In the worst case you can always sell a copy or gift it to a friend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is something I would completely do. I laughed. Have some gg buddy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen LastNameHere
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Very true. I went ahead and gifted my old copy to a friend after sorting it all out. Apparently I also bought a conversion kit... So total win! Now it's time to sort everything

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.