Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Adjustment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Quimpo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the Kickstarter, but I only backed for 99 dollars. I wanted to back for the Typhon all-in bundle, but due to timezone differences, I made a mistake when I wanted to do my pledge adjustment. Is there a way to fix this?

Does Monolith do pledge adjustments during the pledge manager? I know some Kickstarters let you do that, but I am not super sure, and I wanted to get an official answer. I emailed Monolith, and dropped them a message in Facebook and Kickstarter also.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the pledge manager is available (likely sometime next month) you'll be able to adjust your pledge to anything higher you would like. Even if you only pledged $1, you will be able to upgrade to the God Pledge + Titan or Typhon bundle in the pledge manager (if you so choose to).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Pledge manager is coming sometime in January. As long as you backed for at least $1, you can upgrade to any amount you wish and get whatever package you want. You will get the same price and offerings like everyone else as well, so you didnt miss out on anything laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
kookoobah wrote:
I backed the Kickstarter, but I only backed for 99 dollars. I wanted to back for the Typhon all-in bundle, but due to timezone differences, I made a mistake when I wanted to do my pledge adjustment. Is there a way to fix this?

Does Monolith do pledge adjustments during the pledge manager? I know some Kickstarters let you do that, but I am not super sure, and I wanted to get an official answer. I emailed Monolith, and dropped them a message in Facebook and Kickstarter also.

Thanks!

You will be able to adjust your pledge during the Pledge Manager which should open up in January. No problem for you to get the Typhon pledge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.