eL Boato
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I alread have tons of Agricola stuff, including animeeples and various colors of player tokens. So I think I don't really need this expansion, but:

Does anybody know if there is any chance the cards of this 5-6-player-edition will be available separately?

For the revised edition base game they are... http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1619273/german-revised-ed-ca...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The occupation cards are all 5+ and therefore specially designed for that expansion and the new 5p/6p board. In a 4p game, you can't use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eL Boato
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply! I does not answer my question though. whistle

I am planning to buy the deluxe revised edition when it's released. While I am waiting I would be interested to buy just the new cards...

Over the years I have made several custom additional boards and cards with action spaces for my original Agricola (mainly for the German edition with FOTM). So I think I would be able to use these cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Delmeby
Sweden
Bromma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:
The occupation cards are all 5+ and therefore specially designed for that expansion and the new 5p/6p board. In a 4p game, you can't use them.

Are there any minor improvement cards included? If so, are they intended to be mostly powerful in big games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JoeAubrey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
in more boxes
badge
mbmbmb
Looking at this picture (which isn't high resolution), it looks like there are 4 minor improvement cards, which might be the "4 Scotland themed promo cards" mentioned in the BGG description.

The deck marker can't be made out, but it looks pinkish, which doesn't really match what we've seen as the color for A, B, C, or D decks, from what I remember.

As for what the minor improvement cards do, and what playercount they're best for, who knows. Someone might chime in and say, but it seems like this forum is kinda dead.

I would love more resources, and those 4 cards, but I'm not gonna buy this expansion for only those. I'll never get 6 players to play this game and I'm not sure I'd want to anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.