Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tracking the life points of lieutenants and monsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaan Arora
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi!
I was playing my first game today with my friends and it came to a point where I did not know how to track the life points of a lieutenant. In the Overlord rule book it reads on page 4, "Their life points are tracked by their life point marker on the track sheet". What track sheet are they referring to? I did not see one in any of the boxes I received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krika293 wrote:
Hi!
I was playing my first game today with my friends and it came to a point where I did not know how to track the life points of a lieutenant. In the Overlord rule book it reads on page 4, "Their life points are tracked by their life point marker on the track sheet". What track sheet are they referring to? I did not see one in any of the boxes I received.

It's in the stack of hero card-sheets (that you move the gems around on). It looks like a meandering s-curve trail of numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
guinch Nudrevil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They suggest to use the time tracker with the npc's token on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaan Arora
Australia
flag msg tools
Ohhh right, that makes sense. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also set a die next to the mini to display the remaining hp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ramsey
Canada
North Delta
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just been putting the NPC marker on the corresponding number on the River track. (Assuming the NPC has 8 hit points or less).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.