Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
40 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Concerned about variability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Whitham
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone else looking at the rules and the released information on the monsters and gods and getting concerned like me?
Yes, there are loads of them, but they look like they'll all play in basically the same way. I can't see how they allow for much diversity in play styles. Looks like players just walk towards each other and then roll dice for a few rounds to see who survives the fight.

This is especially true for the basic army units which all seem to be a variation on "if there are a group of these they get a bonus attack dice". The Gods do have different powers but if you need to use Art of War cards to activate them, how often will they actually get used?

I pledged 1$ to give me time to think about this. Anyone agree or disagree? I'd love to be convinced I'm wrong.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the thing: this is a skirmish game, so the premise is basic - you move and do something: either capture an objective or make an attack.

That said, the card activation, dice resolution and unit's powers will bring new elements to the table. You also have a plethora of other options to modify victory conditions and other scenarios variation.

So, within the limits of being a skirmish game, I guess MBP offers an immense amount of variety. Much more than other ones that I know, but it is still a skirmish game. To enjoy the game, you have to enjoy kill things with dice. I also think that absorbing Onphalos is a very viable strategy and I am sure that other victory conditions in scenarios (like survival) will keep things fresh.

The huge amount of unit powers will also contribute a lot for unique combos and smart plays.

Troops may or may not be useful depending on a series of factors, but I am guessing that choosing the right troop with that last RP will make a difference in more than one game.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mbmb
I'd say there is a lot more to it. Of course its about moving around and rolling dice to resolve fights. But you can retreat, send reinforcements to help another of your units survive, try and keep enemies pinned down as you gather omphalos, try to disable someone strong, keep the god away from their troops to kill him/her without protection...

It's the kind of game thats easy to learn but difficult to master.

The way I see it, every unit brings something different to the table. Some are indeed big tough fighters made just for combat, but there will always be a weakness to exploit.

And the draft is a very important part of the game for that. If you don't look at what the other is drafting, you might be beaten quite easily. Which seems most likely if you don't bring a varied force.

If you only go for brute strenght, you'd lack art of war cards most likely. But if you have nothing that can absorb some damage, your units might get destroyed by some powerfull close combat unit.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you, this is not a very deep strategical game. It is a light introductory game with a high luck factor. Also the battlefield is very small compared to other skirmish games - so less room for tactical movements.
However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.

I backed the game anyway as i like the theme and i think it is quick to setup and play.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this as a thematic version of Chess. That game only has 6 different types of units and yet it is one of the most strategic games ever developed.

A game does not need to have many variables/ options to be considered great -- it just needs *enough* options that make sense. Same as with this game. It might not have the complexity of other games, but everything in it makes sense -- from the unit drafting, to the use of the activation/aow cards, to the objectives, to the die mechanic. They all just fit together to form one cohesive experience. It was designed in such a way that it's simple enough to easily learn, yet deep enough that it won't be a walk in the park if you and your opponent know how the system works. Yes, luck is part of the game, but it is also a part of real life. It is one of those things that makes the game more dynamic, as in real life, and our ability to adapt to ever changing circumstances is just as much a reflection of skill as with being able to predict all the possible outcomes of each move in chess.

With all if that being said, this ia a good game. How good it is however, would depend on what type of game/ game mechanic appeals to you.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BoltzmannBrain wrote:
they look like they'll all play in basically the same way. I can't see how they allow for much diversity in play styles. Looks like players just walk towards each other and then roll dice for a few rounds to see who survives the fight.

Well .. you can play a "discard" deck (Persephone/Hecate, Pandora, Paris) to mess with your opponents cards;
You can play a deck with ranged units and rooting and luring units to keep them at a distance;
You can make a very offensive deck to kill your opponent's God/titan;
You can play very defensive with flyers and fast units and go for Omphalos;
You can choose a very low AoW card demanding deck to keep on activating as much as possible;

.. and so on. Combinations between these are possible. I already made 5 very different strategies just by looking at the unit dashboards.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gauthier D.
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
Kelteel wrote:

However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.

You're forgetting that when you run out of cards from your deck, your opponent gets to draw the remaining of his deck (then both of you shuffle your discard pile into a new deck).
Having less units means having less activation cards in your deck. You'll activate more powerful units, but your opponent will activate more units overall.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arah
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BoltzmannBrain wrote:
Looks like players just walk towards each other and then roll dice for a few rounds to see who survives the fight.


Skirmish games are like that: go and kill stuff / capture objectives.

BoltzmannBrain wrote:
This is especially true for the basic army units which all seem to be a variation on "if there are a group of these they get a bonus attack dice".


Troops are obviously weak, as they only cost 1 RP and give you 3 extra cards. They can be recalled for infinite lives, they can bloat an area for saturation and also with Guard or Mighty throw they are a pain, as that is cheap, disposable CC.

BoltzmannBrain wrote:
The Gods do have different powers but if you need to use Art of War cards to activate them, how often will they actually get used?


1 AoW powers will get used pretty often. The amount of activation cards per deck goes from 3-17, so there you have some numbers to go with. 2-AoW powers are meant to be used 1-3 times per game (unless it is Athena), while 3-AoW power decks require some specialization.

Kelteel wrote:
It is a light introductory game with a high luck factor. Also the battlefield is very small compared to other skirmish games - so less room for tactical movements.


Light introductory: Skirmish games are light compared to heavy wargames. Even then that does not mean it is bad: Go is far more deep that any wargame, yet 'lighter'. This has relatively simple rules but is deeper than other skirmish wargames like DnD, x-wing, etc.

This is the skirmish game with less luck among all of them. The dice system makes it so luck is really about getting 1 less hit instead of the difference of miss vs critical-blow-your-unit luck seen in other skirmish games.

The battlefield is indeed small. If it were bigger it would have made the game last longer, and skirmish games aim for ~1 hour length.

Kelteel wrote:
However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.


It is not about more powerful activations vs weaker activations: milling the deck, powers, area saturation and recall means troops have a use. Troops can always be sent as kamikaze, and if you deal 1 damage to anything, it is worth more than infinite damage to a troop, as troops can be 'resurrected' with a recall action.

Kelteel wrote:
I backed the game anyway as i like the theme and i think it is quick to setup and play.


In fact, the setup is more time consuming than other skirmish games where you already come with a premade army. It is indeed light rules-wise, but you need to draft.


This does not mean the game comes without faults, if you went and actually read the rulebook, you'd realize the mistakes lie elsewhere: The rules are not detailed (not tournament ready), the wording in the unit's powers is inconsistent, confusing and the timing is not clear (no priorities, no subphases). Counterdrafting means that the person choosing the first god is at a disadvantage. Also, it makes the same mistakes other games always do at first: underestimating tempo, card advantage, action economy. To give you a glimpse: compare units on the left (overpowered) vs units on the right (underpowered):

OP: Athena, Hecate

Bad: Zeus, Enceladus

Abilities-wise, Apollo and some Hecate combos are asking to be broken.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gauthier D.
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
Arah wrote:
. Also, it makes the same mistakes other games always do at first: underestimating tempo, card advantage, action economy. To give you a glimpse: compare units on the left (overpowered) vs units on the right (underpowered):

OP: Athena, Hecate

Bad: Zeus, Enceladus

Abilities-wise, Apollo and some Hecate combos are asking to be broken.

You assume drawing more cards than your opponent is great, when it's good but not all that great: running out of deck before your opponent means he draws the remaining of his deck. And from I've seen from the video previews (like the one from Beasts of War), you WILL run out of deck at one point.
I think we'll be able to talk about the game's "mistakes" only after trying it.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelteel wrote:
I agree with you, this is not a very deep strategical game. It is a light introductory game with a high luck factor. Also the battlefield is very small compared to other skirmish games - so less room for tactical movements.
However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.

I backed the game anyway as i like the theme and i think it is quick to setup and play.


The premise is simple, but I think the gameplay has a lot to it - and the luck factor is not as prevalent as in other games of its ilk (although, of course, still there).

I think the combos and possibilities are vast, and smaller units can be vital for a winning strategy in many ways. And, in the end of the day, a limited draft game (in which you cannot always chose the "best" troops) is always an option.

I wasn't trying to infer that the game itself is simple, but the skirmish style of games has its own restrictions - there is no buildings to build or economy to manage - its all about the battle, but within this boundaries a huge amount of subtleties can exist.

I always remember the game Titan, in which you roll a die to determine movement (the same die for all movement of all your armies) and all kinds of dice to determine combat. It looks like luck is a huge factor in the game. Guess what? I have never been able to beat an experience player in the game.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not concerned about variability, you are concerned about depth.

Yes the game is a simple one, but the variability is trough the roof.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelteel wrote:
I agree with you, this is not a very deep strategical game. It is a light introductory game with a high luck factor. Also the battlefield is very small compared to other skirmish games - so less room for tactical movements.

Not sure if trolling but I can't but disagree.
How's luck so predominant? And how is it not strategical?

Quote:
Also the battlefield is very small compared to other skirmish games - so less room for tactical movements.

Must say a 5x5 board feels very limiting. We'll have to see how that works out.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rune Ørum
Denmark
Aarhus
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Don't forget all the different scenarios that all have different scenario rules
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with a lot of what the other folks have said....

For me, skirmish games that have solid basic rules including character stats/traits/powers and nifty card/dice resolution mechanic which then max out the variability by offering all kinds of different "flavors" of units, both unique and troops, leads to hours of fun. Games like Heroscape, Heroclix, Monsterpocalypse, X-wing, etc, etc

It works even better when you have a core group of players who all sort of learn the "meta" together. You build your army based on your favorite strategy, barely win or lose, learn from the results, come up with a new idea/combo/synergy for how to do better, then tweak.

Everybody's tweaking simultaneously for the next battle so you never quite get the results you expect. Then one day, someone introduces a whole new figure or a whole new strategy which shakes up the meta! Rinse and repeat.

That is the only thing I dislike about these big KS games where you get the whole lot at once...kind of takes the discovery process away and some units never see the light of day.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arah
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kyryahn wrote:
Arah wrote:
. Also, it makes the same mistakes other games always do at first: underestimating tempo, card advantage, action economy. To give you a glimpse: compare units on the left (overpowered) vs units on the right (underpowered):

OP: Athena, Hecate

Bad: Zeus, Enceladus

Abilities-wise, Apollo and some Hecate combos are asking to be broken.

You assume drawing more cards than your opponent is great, when it's good but not all that great: running out of deck before your opponent means he draws the remaining of his deck. And from I've seen from the video previews (like the one from Beasts of War), you WILL run out of deck at one point.
I think we'll be able to talk about the game's "mistakes" only after trying it.


I am aware of that, if you read a bit above I mention it. I don't think it is a prerequisite to play in order to point out mistakes that are self explanatory when you already have the rules in place and other cards to compare to. Note there are many games where not playing but having to know if something works is a very useful skill to have (mtg preereleases/drafts, hearthstone arenas). In fact, Hecate bypasses this and still has insane advantage.

And that is only about card advantage, not including tempo and action economy, which are the biggest issues with the cards described above. Card advantage in fact is only secondary to tempo, since you need it to gain tempo. In this game, being limited to 2 actions and card-specific retaliations, card advantage has its limits. Action economy, on the other hand, has no bounds in this game, and affects the game state as much as cards. Hecate is giving you free stuff without you wasting your precious activations, attacks or cards. Zeus meanwhile is as useless as it comes, basically a vanilla god that comes with a once/twice per game bolt that negates your turn's attack.

There is a reason Leo mentions 'veterans' tend to pick Athena. It not only gives you card advantage, you also get +1 activation in this activation-starved format.

I bet you that experts won't pick Zeus as 1st pick, and it will only be picked at most as an extremely niche counterdraft or map-specific situation. Enceladus shares the same fate.

As an example, suppose there is a brand new game, and i show you the rules and the cards.

Rules: Be the first to reach the goal with 5 cars. The track has 10 spaces.

Cards:

Formula 1 car: Moves 3 spaces per turn.
Old bus: Moves 2 spaces per turn.

Do you need to play this game to know one card is superior to another? No.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kyryahn wrote:
Kelteel wrote:

However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.

You're forgetting that when you run out of cards from your deck, your opponent gets to draw the remaining of his deck (then both of you shuffle your discard pile into a new deck).
Having less units means having less activation cards in your deck. You'll activate more powerful units, but your opponent will activate more units overall.


I know this rule, but it changes not much. After we shuffled the deck i draw again from my powerful units. The opponent does not get more activations -unless i missed a rule- each round each player activates one unit (+ a 2nd with art of war cards).
So while you get the rest of your cards and can then also activate your powerful units, i am still activating my powerful units.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelteel wrote:
kyryahn wrote:
Kelteel wrote:

However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.

You're forgetting that when you run out of cards from your deck, your opponent gets to draw the remaining of his deck (then both of you shuffle your discard pile into a new deck).
Having less units means having less activation cards in your deck. You'll activate more powerful units, but your opponent will activate more units overall.


I know this rule, but it changes not much. After we shuffled the deck i draw again from my powerful units. The opponent does not get more activations -unless i missed a rule- each round each player activates one unit (+ a 2nd with art of war cards).
So while you get the rest of your cards and can then also activate your powerful units, i am still activating my powerful units.


More cards mean more retaliations. Also, having a small army means that you have no troops to soak up your damage. you will lose in attrition if you are not able to win it rapidly enough.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Arah wrote:

Light introductory: Skirmish games are light compared to heavy wargames. Even then that does not mean it is bad: Go is far more deep that any wargame, yet 'lighter'. This has relatively simple rules but is deeper than other skirmish wargames like DnD, x-wing, etc.


While i have not played X-Wing much i would argue that X-wing is a game with a very high skill level and a good player will always win against a bad player - because of the movement. In the last worlds i watched some streams and in one game a player nearly always kept his ships out of the firing arcs of his opponent. And i think that is the reason why X-Wing is so successful as a tournament game.

Quote:

This is the skirmish game with less luck among all of them. The dice system makes it so luck is really about getting 1 less hit instead of the difference of miss vs critical-blow-your-unit luck seen in other skirmish games.


The variance in the possible results is extreme. A unit like Achilles with 7 attack dice can score anything from 0-7 hits. While the extremes are of course not very likely they are still possible. The dice system with the sacrifice of a die for a +1 only reduces the likelihood of bad results. So with a high dice figure you will very likely always achieve something. But the system does nothing to prevent the other end of the extreme, if such a unit rolls good it obliterates the enemy.

Quote:

It is not about more powerful activations vs weaker activations: milling the deck, powers, area saturation and recall means troops have a use. Troops can always be sent as kamikaze, and if you deal 1 damage to anything, it is worth more than infinite damage to a troop, as troops can be 'resurrected' with a recall action.


Troops are another topic, there are also non-troop units that cost 1-3 points. And imho troops are only worth it if you have units with the leader ability, wasting your turns activation on a troop seems not worthy at all.

Quote:

In fact, the setup is more time consuming than other skirmish games where you already come with a premade army.


I consider the army building part of other skirmish games part of the setup, of course i can create an army for my opponent but it is not the same thing.

But of course, the drafting part is where imho is the most strategy in this game and many games will be lost during this stage.

Quote:

The rules are not detailed (not tournament ready),


I do not care for tournament play. I would be surprised if this game takes off as a tournament game and even more surprised if tournaments for MB will be held in my area.

Quote:

To give you a glimpse: compare units on the left (overpowered) vs units on the right (underpowered):


I agree with you that the units seem not very balanced at all but without playing the game there is not much point in discussing specific units. On paper many abilities look better than they are or vice versa.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Caibre wrote:
Kelteel wrote:
kyryahn wrote:
Kelteel wrote:

However my biggest concern is the activation system. An army with better and more expensive units seems to be the way to go. If you only put god + three 4 pointers in your armies you always can activate good powerful units. While a player who uses also 1-3 point units has to activate weaker units. Not sure if the larger total hitpoints makes up for the activation disadvantage.

You're forgetting that when you run out of cards from your deck, your opponent gets to draw the remaining of his deck (then both of you shuffle your discard pile into a new deck).
Having less units means having less activation cards in your deck. You'll activate more powerful units, but your opponent will activate more units overall.


I know this rule, but it changes not much. After we shuffled the deck i draw again from my powerful units. The opponent does not get more activations -unless i missed a rule- each round each player activates one unit (+ a 2nd with art of war cards).
So while you get the rest of your cards and can then also activate your powerful units, i am still activating my powerful units.


More cards mean more retaliations. Also, having a small army means that you have no troops to soak up your damage. you will lose in attrition if you are not able to win it rapidly enough.


With the retaliations it is the same, it does not matter if you use the card for retaliation or otherwise. The idea is to quickly go through your deck, never use art of war cards for card draw (because you always have good units to activate) and then reshuffle and draw again.
And as i said, i am not sure if the smaller overall HP pool makes up for the activation advantage. In the end we can only test and see.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Kelteel wrote:
But of course, the drafting part is where imho is the most strategy in this game and many games will be lost during this stage.



Whilst I think a lot of this discussion will go out the window once people get into playing the game, this one is a very important point and worth highlighting. The composition of your warband is vitally important, both for what you want to do and in response to what your opponent is doing. Draft the wrong unit, even a powerful one, and you're carrying a passenger.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BoltzmannBrain wrote:
Anyone else looking at the rules and the released information on the monsters and gods and getting concerned like me?


What did you think of the reviews of the original MB?

Only concern I have is that, while the original game reviews were good, the game's been revised and (like most KS games) we don't have reviews. For games like these, you can divide game problems into the game system (rules) and game implementation (units and scenarios). Frex, for the latter, you may have units that are undercosted or otherwise much better than other units (cf. Magic the Gathering's banned cards).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marnix de Wit
Netherlands
Sliedrecht
flag msg tools
GamerDAD!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
@Ketheel: You are forgetting that next to all his unit cards your opponent just drew all his Art of War cards as well. He can now bombard you with those.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Marnix wrote:
@Ketheel: You are forgetting that next to all his unit cards your opponent just drew all his Art of War cards as well. He can now bombard you with those.


And this changes what? If i already went through my deck i activated all my units and have seen all my art of war cards. So i either already used them or still have them in hand. Also the larger army does not equate to more art of war cards.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kelteel wrote:
Marnix wrote:
@Ketheel: You are forgetting that next to all his unit cards your opponent just drew all his Art of War cards as well. He can now bombard you with those.


And this changes what? If i already went through my deck i activated all my units and have seen all my art of war cards. So i either already used them or still have them in hand. Also the larger army does not equate to more art of war cards.



Look, I think it's important to have some heavy hitters on your squad, but having no soaks and having no other types of utility units, which come at a variety of unit costs, would be a mistake IMO. Of course, having an army of just low RP units would be weak and ineffective in many cases (though I could see a flying focused Omphalos gathering squad being interesting). More important is looking at the range of effects that you have at your disposal.


Many of the lower RP units tend to have high utility abilities or come with a lot of AoW cards, which are needed to fund the power hitting of your big baddies.

Overall, I think the fact that there are multiple ways to build an army depending on your intentions, is a very good part of this game.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the Florian Trout
United States
Arvada
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
we will end up seeing if 1 God + 3 bad asses ends up being the way to go.

one thing you could do to eliminate it is, limit the cards available in the draft.

i may add rule for critical strikes. Natural 5 + Natural 5 - roll 2d6, double 5s is a decapitation, with some + damage on other rolls.

always been a fan of Critical Strikes (I.C.E. - Rolemaster).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.