Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Heath
United States
Bloomfield
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just Another Day. Hedge Rows. Dugouts

Okay here I am fighting an Officer and 2 Riflemen. Using Kasinski P/S and Scott & Owens both Squad..
The Riflemen have Owens pinned down and the Officer is targeting Kasinski. The Officer rolls A 6 to defeat Kasinski's Cover, then hit's him with a 10.. Killing him.

The question is I've would have lost because I'm unable to move to my next location, Dugout's to complete the mission. Because my Action cards soldier is out, correct? or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends.

If the NPS/SqS can complete the mission on their own - all well and good.

But if you need the player soldiers action cards for locations or to move NPS/SqS - then yes you have lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Squad Soldiers do not need to enter the Dugouts - they just need to eliminate the Hostiles there with their range 1 attacks.
Being in the Hedgerows means that the hostiles in the objective cannot shoot at them - so unless immobile they will come to your squad soldiers.
If you don't run out of time or squad soldiers you might still be able to win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.