Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Barringer
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Biblios Dice is at a historic low, according to CamelCamelCamel. CSI, MM, and Cardhaus don't stock it.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Board-Games-Dr-Finns-Biblios/dp/B00OO...

EDIT: Amazon is out of Biblios Dice, but Dr. Finn is offering the same deal on it and his other sale-priced games. Free shipping, too. Simply email him at doctorfinns@gmail.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Biblios Dice - $24.99
One of his other games, The Butterfly Garden is $16.99, which is also a very good price. Says there's only one, though.

https://www.amazon.com/The-Butterfly-Garden-Retail-Version/d...

BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meat Popsicle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [Amazon] Biblios Dice - $24.99
Foragers is at $27.99. Seems like Dr. Finn is trying to sell some games. Great time for someone who likes his games and wants to fill out his/her collection.

https://www.amazon.com/Board-Games-Dr-Finns-Foragers/dp/B013...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Harrison
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwill2 wrote:
One of his other games, The Butterfly Garden is $16.99, which is also a very good price. Says there's only one, though.

BGG

Thanks for the heads up on Butterfly Garden. I just picked it up with Biblios Dice. I was looking for some quick games to play with my 9 yr old daughter and the butterfly theme fits the bill perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I grabbed Butterfly Garden myself =)

I liked the look of it from Radho's run through.

Dr. Finn's games are all really well produced and have solid gameplay. Not sure why they are so inexpensive right now on Amazon, he just had a sale on his website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meat Popsicle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Kwill2 wrote:
Dr. Finn's games are all really well produced and have solid gameplay. Not sure why they are so inexpensive right now on Amazon, he just had a sale on his website.

If I had to guess I'd say better exposure on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had to pass on Foragers, though...too bad but no place in my collection for it. And I dislike the theme, frankly...cavemen don't do it for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Hayes
United States
Knox
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought.

I've played this before and it's really, really good. It's a nice mix of luck, strategy and tactics in a pretty easy to play game. I've been wanting it for a while but I'm really not familiar enough with Finn's other stuff, besides Biblios, to buy a package from his personal store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishko wrote:
Kwill2 wrote:

Your guess is correct. I did have a sale on my own website last week, but it did not have the same exposure and impact. Unfortunately, when people buy through Amazon, a good chunk goes to them, but it does lead to a much larger number of sales.

I just sent more Biblios Dice to Amazon because right now they are out. When it gets through their inventory in the next 2-3 weeks, it will be for sale through them again.

For those reading this thread and still interested in the sale prices, you can also contact me directly (doctorfinns@gmail.com) and I'll offer the same prices and with free shipping in U.S. -- if you'd rather not go through Amazon and support the little guy instead!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwill2 wrote:

BGG

There's currently 9 Butterfly Garden because it is also listed in Butterfly Garden (retail version) under a different UPC code, but they are the same, so there's still some. You need to search "Butterfly Garden Card Game"--but you can also get it directly from me for the same price by emailing me at doctorfinns@gmail.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Barringer
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
Mishko wrote:
Kwill2 wrote:

Your guess is correct. I did have a sale on my own website last week, but it did not have the same exposure and impact. Unfortunately, when people buy through Amazon, a good chunk goes to them, but it does lead to a much larger number of sales.

I just sent more Biblios Dice to Amazon because right now they are out. When it gets through their inventory in the next 2-3 weeks, it will be for sale through them again.

For those reading this thread and still interested in the sale prices, you can also contact me directly (doctorfinns@gmail.com) and I'll offer the same prices and with free shipping in U.S. -- if you'd rather not go through Amazon and support the little guy instead!

Sold! Just sent you an email. Thanks for responding to the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still rueing the fact that I didn't purchase during last week's BOGO offer. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
I'm still rueing the fact that I didn't purchase during last week's BOGO offer. cry

Contact me at doctorfinns@gmail.com and let me know which BOGO you were looking at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
z10n x wrote:
drfinn wrote:
Mishko wrote:
Kwill2 wrote:

Thanks to the small flurry of people who've just contacted me. This is just one of the many reasons why the BGG community is so awesome, i.e. helping independents. I get great support and much appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
15 Keys
United States
Living in the Delco
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
z10n x wrote:
drfinn wrote:
Mishko wrote:
Kwill2 wrote:

Thanks to the small flurry of people who've just contacted me. This is just one of the many reasons why the BGG community is so awesome, i.e. helping independents. I get great support and much appreciate it!

And we appreciate the great games you make!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
drfinn wrote:

Done and done. Steve Finn is a gem of this community!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered direct from the Dr. Finn's Games website on Sunday, shipped on Monday, arrived on Wednesday. Steve provided excellent customer service and communicated well throughout, so I would highly recommend ordering from him (and I intend to do so again in the future).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
Ordered direct from the Dr. Finn's Games website on Sunday, shipped on Monday, arrived on Wednesday. Steve provided excellent customer service and communicated well throughout, so I would highly recommend ordering from him (and I intend to do so again in the future).

Thanks. Glad to see the games arrived. I hope you enjoy them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Barringer
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
nbread wrote:

Thanks. Glad to see the games arrived. I hope you enjoy them.

Received mine too. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Allison
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the current sale prices for butterfly garden and cosmic run? They look great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:

And you got autographed copies too. Very nice! Now I'm a little bit jealous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.