5 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: KS 1.5 video secrets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
After i t was revealed in todays update that we are in fact blind and didn't even noticed the bow upgrade that was shown in a video pretty obviously I watched it again and noticed two other things - Screaming Fur Armour Upgrade and a redone Hear Flute Innovation.

Check it out:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
Netherlands
Alkmaar
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome you made those stills from the KS video Kurczaczekx! I read Adam's comment in the last update about the Cat Gut Bow and none of the many many bakcers had taken a closer look to those until now. Thanks for sharing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Roza
Netherlands
flag msg tools
kurczaczekx wrote:
After i t was revealed in todays update that we are in fact blind and didn't even noticed the bow upgrade that was shown in a video pretty obviously I watched it again and noticed two other things - Screaming Fur Armour Upgrade and a redone Hear Flute Innovation.

Ha! That's great, I just posted something similar on the reddit .
I think the heartflute changes could be something really interesting. It's a shame that "their" is spelled wrong. Hopefully Poots has time to fix that.

For people not wanting to strain their eyes. This is the text on the heartflute >>
"When a survivor uses the synchronized strike fighting art, their attack assist may spend 1 survival to change any monster [?] to a [?] failure, before any wound attempts are made. Limit once per attack."

Looks like the assist will be able to perhaps interrupt the flow of a monsters reaction and distract it enough to change the attack roll to a failure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magallian wrote:
Awesome you made those stills from the KS video Kurczaczekx! I read Adam's comment in the last update about the Cat Gut Bow and none of the many many bakcers had taken a closer look to those until now. Thanks for sharing!

AAAAAHHHH, any I time I see your comments and your avatar catches my eye, I spend the next few minutes just staring at Ash in a trance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Enzan
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Theres also a sneak peek of a feathered monkey like creature in the video after Adam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.