Subject: PTG Basketball released and now with college players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim plum
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
publisher
The response to the return of basketball to PT Games was very heartening. I have worked diligently to update the game and make changes that I believe based on comments from you were needed to bring the numbers more in line. Nothing is perfect but I believe a big step forward was made with these changes.

A couple of major changes:

The dice required to play has changed to 2d6 and 2d8.
The Shot Indicator (SI) is now a d8 roll. More variety, ball forced to Guards or Forwards.
Ball Handling (BH) is now 2d6. More variety allowing for more assists, turnovers, fouls to occur.
Rare plays now happen under BH as a 12 roll.
Gameplay otherwise remains essentially the same. The few differences in games are noted on page 8 of the rules under College Game.

Oh, did I mention that college teams are available!
All of the 2015-16 NCAA Div.1 teams. All 4,775 players!

We will sell the complete set, or a top 10 conference or each conference or the NCAA tourney teams from last season.
The PDFs will range from $10 for the big set, $7 for the Ten Power conferences, $5 for the NCAA tourney or $2 per conference!

thanks for the continued support!
http://sports.ptgamesinc.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.