Subject: Painted tanks and wire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm quite pleased with my painted tanks and wire now they're both on the board...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin, very nice! Thanks for sharing...I'm sure the critics will knock your wire scheme...but I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! I particularly like the alternating color scheme for the male (green) and female (brown) tanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BradyLS wrote:
Agreed! I particularly like the alternating color scheme for the male (green) and female (brown) tanks.

Happened by accident as I was getting lazy and just wanted to use a wash. But now it actually helps with identification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
Martin, very nice! Thanks for sharing...I'm sure the critics will knock your wire scheme...but I like it.

Yeah... that wire is pretty sad... whistle

Like anyone else could/will do better. ha ha

(that's all joking for the too serious... nice job on the pimping)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"A Truth thats told with bad intent Beats all the Lies you can invent It is right it should be so Man was made for Joy & Woe And when this we rightly know Thro the World we safely go Joy & Woe are woven fine A Clothing for the soul divine ."
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, the tanks turned out swell, Martin. I like the wire, too - as it is a lot nicer than mine!

I use the wire tiles that came with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, very nice. Another option for others who like 3D would be to use the wire from Memoir 44, even though another poster mentioned that such concertina wire was not actually in use during WWI!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.