Warrior Knights» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wich goes first, conquer city or assembly? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Conny S
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
If I attack a city and that triggers the assembly, which goes first, assembly or battle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay K
United Kingdom
West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
You resolve the card, I.e. You have the battle and then you allocate the card to one of the card stacks for the special phase which triggers the assembly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay K
United Kingdom
West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not entirely clear in the rules. However, some cards have choices of where the card is allocated and so it would be inconsistent to interrupt the current action card. Also the rules imply that after you complete the special action phase you resolve the next action card.

From the rulebook

If a special phase is triggered, the entire special phase is carried out before another Action card is revealed. After the special phase is carried out, the Actions phase proceeds as normal, with the next Action card being revealed, resolved, and allocated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
Galahad to the Rescue!
badge
May the Holy Grail protect me from these evil deeds!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's quite clear:

1) reveal action card
2) resolve action card
3) allocate action card
4) if condition is met after allocating action card, perform special phase, otherwise return to 1)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conny S
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.