Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: KublaCon [+] convention [+] [View All]
Jonah Johnson
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i swear we need something on our badges that let other BGG's know we are Board game geekers.
i spend alot of time on this site. and i read alot of post and get tons of information.
then i see post about what i did i con..........i was there i polly walked passed you a dozen times but i didn't know you were a BGGer, so i didn't know to say hi!
but that is how the winds blow.
btw i was the blonde loud guy with a Battlestatinos shirt that ran Battlestar Galactica Battlestations on saturday then in open gaming monday morning.
so hopefully, i was able to meet some of you and didn't know it.

stay well,

jj

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A meet-up thread for next year is definitely in order. I couldn't find anyone to play Zero! with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Woodard
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes please! A BGG Meetup Event is a must for next year!

Sorry I missed so many of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Ogma wrote:

I was one of the chaps in the 18C2C: Manifest Destiny game on Friday that pretty much every passer-by stopped at and asked random questions about how huge the board was (big, can't you see?), was it a prototype (no, it was the published version), and were we really playing the same game they'd seen us playing several hours before (yes, we played for 14 hours before calling the game). It was a wonderfully brilliant game. We hope to get it on the table again this coming Wednesday evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clearclaw wrote:
We hope to get it on the table again this coming Wednesday evening.

Really? When and where? I had a great time with it (and the other 18xx I tried), even though I made a lot of mistakes. Looking forward to a chance to try it again.

I was one of the ones playing 18C2C as well, if anyone happened to walk by. I was the one who looked confused most of the time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
IcemanCU wrote:
clearclaw wrote:
We hope to get it on the table again this coming Wednesday evening.

Really? When and where?

This coming Weds at Endgame.

Quote:
I had a great time with it (and the other 18xx I tried), even though I made a lot of mistakes.

Yeah, we all made mistakes. I know I made some utter doozies! I think the best was when I destinated the Katie in the wrong city...DOH!

Quote:
Looking forward to a chance to try it again.

Me too.

Quote:
I was one of the ones playing 18C2C as well, if anyone happened to walk by. I was the one who looked confused most of the time

I guess I was the one gleefully rubbing his hands over the fat piles of filthy lucre that kept rolling his way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clearclaw wrote:
we played for 14 hours before calling the game... We hope to get it on the table again this coming Wednesday evening.

You must have longer Wednesday evenings than I do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Johnson
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogma wrote:
Yes please! A BGG Meetup Event is a must for next year!

great idea!!!
now i will see you next year.devilninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Randall
United States
California
flag msg tools
You could use ribbons (like they have been doing at DunDraCon for GMs,) buttons or stickers to identify BGGers. They are usually relatively inexpensive and available in various quantities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.