Subject: Attack of opportunity timing... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagonan vag
Greece
Agrinio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have an Ally in play and i am engaged with an enemy. For my action i play an new Ally (the first one will be discarded). So when the monster makes his attack of opportunity i choose the Ally to take the damage. But which Ally? The first or the new one??

The attack of opportunity takes effect before the first Ally is replaced or after?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dee
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mb
vagonan wrote:
I have an Ally in play and i am engaged with an enemy. For my action i play an new Ally (the first one will be discarded). So when the monster makes his attack of opportunity i choose the Ally to take the damage. But which Ally? The first or the new one??

The attack of opportunity takes effect before the first Ally is replaced or after?

You need to forget about the second ally for the duration of resolving the attack of opportunity. That only gets placed into your 'in play' area once the AoO is resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first ally and any remaining damage is applied to the investigator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.