Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found out the 3rd player might have disadvantage to gather the ammo ((esp if he is using Patton or Bradley which corps have no initial ammo), as the 1st player may take 2 set of ammo while the 2nd player takes the last set.

This was happened to Patton in my previous session.

To balance this, I am thinking: the 3rd player during the setup may have take 2 different "resources" - ammo/fuel/food/truck.

Any comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Of course the situation you present is possible, but spending two precious actions in a row taking supply means you're not moving, so it may not be the best course of action.

Thusly my initial reaction to your OP is that considering the game is a race, the actions "self balance". What I mean is, that while the first player is spending his precious two initial actions talking ammo, then on the same turn, the third player is on the move and get a critically huge head start! There's your balance, right there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaro Andruszkiewicz
England
St Albans
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ah3Dog wrote:
I found out the 3rd player might have disadvantage to gather the ammo ((esp if he is using Patton or Bradley which corps have no initial ammo), as the 1st player may take 2 set of ammo while the 2nd player takes the last set.

This was happened to Patton in my previous session.

To balance this, I am thinking: the 3rd player during the setup may have take 2 different "resources" - ammo/fuel/food/truck.

Any comments?

That was designed on purpose. This may work to stop Patton but not always, depending on how much Patton is represented with a real Pattonish guts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.