• [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wxman40 wrote:
Arrived USPS Saturday in League City, TX

Small world. I'm down the road from you in the "old" Pearland area. Hopefully mine arrives soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Fields of Fire, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as the Canadian ones start arriving before the 25th, I'll be happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:

Me too. Looks like it will end up under the tree. Can't open till Christmas.

Now about that rulebook pdf... ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Garlington
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Might be today for east Pearland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chicagopsych wrote:
wxman40 wrote:

Small world. I'm down the road from you in the "old" Pearland area. Hopefully mine arrives soon.

It hasn't made it to San Antonio yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Fields of Fire, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
mdeuber wrote:
DaveyJJ wrote:

Me too. Looks like it will end up under the tree. Can't open till Christmas.

Now about that rulebook pdf... ninja

Posted here ... https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1683454/rulebook-pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This European doesn't think the game will arrive before Xmas and meanwhile enjoys reading the rulebook and collecting questions for the author
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Davis
United States
Missouri City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting here in Missouri City, TX. I expect it will be here soon since my neighbors in the Houston area are getting theirs. I'm looking forward to this one.

To you guys in the Houston area, do you have any interest in joining a gaming group in Missouri City? Pearland is close by. We currently have 4 of us who like to game. We are meeting a 5th this weekend to try out 1846. We would love to add more to our group. Also, if wargames are your thing, I'd love to meet fellow wargamers to get some of these games to the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Øivind Karlsrud
Norway
Bjørkelangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wxman40 wrote:

You lucky yank bastards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It arrived in Eastern MO this afternoon, slightly damaged because the event cards REALLY should have been shipped in two sets rather than one giant stack. It ripped the corner of the box top open.

A lesson every gamer should know is that if the box will not close, there WILL be damage. I hope the game is better than the packing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news and bad news: good news is I got Comancheria today! Bad news is I'm busy with a ton of other stuff to do, so I can't get to it until tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
It arrived in Eastern MO this afternoon, slightly damaged because the event cards REALLY should have been shipped in two sets rather than one giant stack. It ripped the corner of the box top open.

A lesson every gamer should know is that if the box will not close, there WILL be damage. I hope the game is better than the packing!

Based on some other posts I've read it sounds like this is a real problem with the packing. Sounds like GMT may be replacing a lot of boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rdavis01 wrote:
Still waiting here in Missouri City, TX. I expect it will be here soon since my neighbors in the Houston area are getting theirs. I'm looking forward to this one.

To you guys in the Houston area, do you have any interest in joining a gaming group in Missouri City? Pearland is close by. We currently have 4 of us who like to game. We are meeting a 5th this weekend to try out 1846. We would love to add more to our group. Also, if wargames are your thing, I'd love to meet fellow wargamers to get some of these games to the table.

This thread is full of Houstoners! I'm in Houston proper and still no sign of my game. Guess it will come soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For you folks that have gotten your copies, did you get actual shipping notices with tracking numbers? I see a number of people around Houston and elsewhere in Texas getting theirs, but I have seen nothing except a credit card charge from GMT (2 weeks ago). Living in the Dallas area, I was thinking I should be seeing my copy soon after folks around Houston were getting theirs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arjisme wrote:
For you folks that have gotten your copies, did you get actual shipping notices with tracking numbers? I see a number of people around Houston and elsewhere in Texas getting theirs, but I have seen nothing except a credit card charge from GMT (2 weeks ago). Living in the Dallas area, I was thinking I should be seeing my copy soon after folks around Houston were getting theirs.

No, you won't get any notice from GMT. I'm near San Antonio and also was charged a couple of weeks ago but no delivery yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Bundy
United States
St. George
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy. No shipping notice was given. I live in St. George Utah, and my copy did not have any damage to the cards that I've seen some other people reporting.
Super happy to have it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe B
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm in Texas as well so I bet mine comes tomorrow. Too bad I'm working all day...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arjisme wrote:

Just to update, I got my copy today. I didn't receive a shipping notice via email and GMT's site was not updated to show it was shipped to me. So, the lack of those things does not mean it is not on its way to people. I'm in the Dallas area, fwiw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today in SW Ohio, in good shape.

I had the traditional GMT shipping notice - that is, when the maildude rang my doorbell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron L.
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today via UPS in San Antonio. GMT shows that my order is "not yet shipped." The game was packed well. The quality is very high and the pieces and parts look so much more impressive in person than in the photos! You won't be disappointed by what you find inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kvaran
msg tools
My copy arrived today in Tucson. Can't wait to get home to start learning it tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy (and Silver Bayonet: The First Team in Vietnam, 1965 (25th Anniversary Edition) arrived in Nebraska today. All in good condition...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Received it today. Pittsburgh, PA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.