Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given the last update, that would make me what, 1 out of only 100 not to have received the game? So how do I go about getting this resolved? I backed a lot of KS, first time I've run into issues...

Sigh...

UPDATE: I received an email from Drawlab this week saying that I am one of 46 backers with no game yet. They say they are resolving the issue and that this should be resolved shortly. Let's see how it turns out.

UPDATE 2: Well, just received the game today (Dec. 14) after I had received another email from Drawlab with a tracking number. I was not very exited as I had kind of let go with all the mess of this game getting to me. But you know what? Everything is in perfect condition and the quality of the componants is really good. Even the minis, after all I read about the bad quality, I thought were actually good and sturdy which, given the game play, will certainly work well; you could throw them on the floor and it would damage the floor lol! Anyways, can't wait to try this out this weekend, which comes as a nice surprise...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mail drawlab and wait...? snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Christian,

I have not received mine in South Dakota. I have emailed Drawlab, but have not received a reply as of yet. I'm hoping to hear from them soon or have the package arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Schonberg
Canada
Metcalfe
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are definitely not alone. It seems a lot of canadian packages have not been shipped. I am waiting just like you :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Allegedly there is nothing that can be done to help. I have emailed Artipia, Drawlab and the fulfillment center offering to help (including paying for shipping) Nobody took me up on the offer.

We are in "technical difficulties" land. What that means is unknown except that we have no game, but have received assurances that we will get a copy. No timeframe or estimate given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received my game in BC either. I can only hope that so many Canadians have not received the game because they are looking for a solution to the high brokerage fees that other Canucks have paid.

Or at least that is my positive on it. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for mine to come to Calgary, Canada as well. Email Drawlab and continue to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
concord
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No joy in Northern California Bay Area.
I was all in too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting in Edmonton....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
space amoeba
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nothing in Los Angeles County area either. I emailed Drawlab on their Facebook page and am waiting for a package. They asked me for my address. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Parker
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing here in Portland, OR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
#11 on the list still waiting in New Mexico.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting in Utah...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Gaming Together
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best way to get in touch with us, is sending us a message at support[at]drawlab.com
If you have any concerns about your package, please send us a message there and we will respond as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also waiting. Sent an email to Drawlab last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levesque
Canada
Verdun
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent an email to Drawlab too, though I wasn't exactly nice, I don't expect an answer.

If Artipia is smart, they will republish this eventually anyway. Already waited many months, I can wait for the reprint if it comes to that

Can just hope for the best at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing here in Michigan either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Masterdo wrote:
Sent an email to Drawlab too, though I wasn't exactly nice, I don't expect an answer.

If Artipia is smart, they will republish this eventually anyway. Already waited many months, I can wait for the reprint if it comes to that

Can just hope for the best at this point.
If my experience is any guide, you will get a response that will basically tell you to be patient. It may take a few days to get that response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:
The best way to get in touch with us, is sending us a message at support[at]drawlab.com
If you have any concerns about your package, please send us a message there and we will respond as soon as possible.

And yet I see copies being sold by Artipia and Drawlab at Spiel '16....

Normally I don't mind sales at conventions, but when there is such a significant delay AND other problems, I find that aspect to be a bit of a slap in the face.

Next thing I am going to hear is how they are sold out and I won't get a copy that I paid for well in advance...shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
fokos wrote:

Aaaaahahahahahaha. You guys are hilarious. I've seen dozens of people say they've attempted to reach you there with absolutely no response just like everywhere else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a nice email today from Drawlab informing me that they are shipping my order and I will be getting an email with the tracking number in the next 24 hours.

The long road may be over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Chittavan
United States
California
flag msg tools
Sadly nothing here in Southern California. Not even a tracking notice.
I too was all in. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was all in too, no notice or anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I received a nice email today from Drawlab informing me that they are shipping my order and I will be getting an email with the tracking number in the next 24 hours.

The long road may be over.

So, 1/100....

Excuse me as I do not jump for joy....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Gaming Together
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Brad,
I just checked and I can see we sent you a mail with your tracking ID about 3 hours ago. You can find it in the mail you provided at the Kickstarter campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.