Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all.
I wanted a sortable/easily-searchable version of the Occupation clarifications from the Appendix. I feel like, at least for the first several plays, there will be quite a bit of looking up our occupations in the list.

So I created this google spreadsheet:
https://goo.gl/Gl5nO1

It's mostly just a copy-paste from the PDF, converted to CSV with some cleanup. I didn't (intentionally) change any text.
No copyright infringement intended!

I thought others might find this useful...

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
sthrjo wrote:
Can the automatic numbering in the leftmost column be changed into correlating with the card number?

The "Nb." column is the card number.
The numbers to the left of that are just the spreadsheet row-numbers, which
aren't going to line up because there's a title row. Just ignore those.

If you want to get rid of the title-row, you can always make a personal copy of the sheet and delete row 1.. But I like the titles in my view.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
...and also, of course, the other point to having the card-number being independent from the spreadsheet row number, you can sort by a different characteristic.
For example, if you want to separate out the Starting Occupations, just sort by the second column.
(I added parentheses around the lowercase letters because Google Sheets's default sort is case-insensitive)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.