Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When ninja are removed from the map, are they always removed to the ninja supply (meaning then can be accessed by the attacker using the granary) when the target location is not otherwise explicity stated?

Put another way, is there ever a circumstance when a ninja is removed from the game altogether?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I can remember correctly there is any way to remove ninjas from the game. Every killed one goes to the supply and You can get them back with the granary.

Only ninjas that are on the Ronin cards as wounds are temporary out of the game (You can't use them until You kill the Ronin, then everyone goes back to the supply).

But it is long since I taught it and I used to demo the Polish first edition to people so someone can confirm what I know in case something has changed in the English edition .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corum irsei
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's important to get the terms straight to avoid confusion. E.g. the rulebook says the following about ninja Markers when a Ronin in defeated:
Quote:
Once there is no free space on a Ronin Tile
to place Wounds (Ninja Markers), a given
ronin is eliminated. The Defender removes
all Ninja Markers from his Ronin Tile and
returns them to the Ninja Pool – not to
the Attacker’s Reserves!
The Attacker's Reserves starts with 40 Ninja Markers, and the remaining 10 Ninja Markers go to the Ninja Pool.

There isn't any way for Ninja Markers to go anywhere else. They're either returned to the Ninja Pool or the Attacker's Reserves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.