Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does that mean that you can play this on another players turn to give them +1 card then curing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Induced pluripotent stem cells - not an action
First, someone will probably gripe that you didn't mark spoilers, so please do that by changing your subject (edit the first post) to be something like {Month Name} Rules Question - Spoilers

Spoiler (click to reveal)
That equipment lets that card be used as a card of any color when discovering a cure, but the player taking the cure action must be the one to have it. You can give it to another player the same way you would exchange knowledge on any card (by being in that city for example), or through any other legal means (such as rivals). But if I have 4 blue cards and need all 5 still, you can't just play this equipment to make that cure on my turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Induced pluripotent stem cells - not an action (Spoiler)
InfoCynic wrote:
First, someone will probably gripe that you didn't mark spoilers, so please do that by changing your subject (edit the first post) to be something like {Month Name} Rules Question - Spoilers

That equipment lets that card be used as a card of any color when discovering a cure, but the player taking the cure action must be the one to have it. You can give it to another player the same way you would exchange knowledge on any card (by being in that city for example), or through any other legal means (such as rivals). But if I have 4 blue cards and need all 5 still, you can't just play this equipment to make that cure on my turn.

Too bad. But don't know why the card need to say that it is not an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
Please remove the spoiler from your subject line.

People can see the subject line even if they don't visit the thread, so it shouldn't mention "Induced pluripotent stem cells".

It would be better to say something like "Not an action? (Start of June spoilers)"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card says it's not an action to make it clear that you don't have to spend an extra action, for example, to make the card blue (when it's on a non-blue card).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
The card says it's not an action to make it clear that you don't have to spend an extra action, for example, to make the card blue (when it's on a non-blue card).

Ok. I wound never think that. So the line is more confusing for me then it helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.