Popular Tags: [View All]
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having still not received any notification from Fedex I am starting to get the impression that my stuff isn't coming. Is there any way of checking? I know this may sound dumb. I'm sure I did all the right stuff via pledge manager. How long do I leave it before I go knocking on doors. Is there anyone else in the same boat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the same position and have not been responded to, despite sending emails, PMs on Kickstarter, and posting in the comments section.

I miss Nikki.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talae wrote:
I am in the same position and have not been responded to, despite sending emails, PMs on Kickstarter, and posting in the comments section.

I miss Nikki.

I sent an email weeks ago, too! Their new system stinks. What reputation they had disappeared with Nikki I am afraid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They also said they'd be emailing backers whose extra copies of the expansions weren't shipped, and nobody's heard a peep from them AFAIK.

Maybe we should try posting on megacon's own forum? That is the only place where they have any sort of public presence anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
Their new system stinks.

New system? Did they claim there's a new system in place? #sarcasm

TheDarkKnight wrote:
What reputation they had disappeared with Nikki I am afraid.

Customer service is an art. Anyone that does that for a living has my immediate respect - it isn't easy and most of the time you're dealing with problems. It takes a special person (IMO) to do this job.

That being said, if you have a business you cannot simply ignore your customers post sales. Megacon does a great job selling themselves,their ideas and communicating when they're asking for our money to fund a project. Once that funding closes and they have the cash, it feels like customers become a burden to them.

It's as though they feel dealing with customers is a "necessary evil" and done so begrudgingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Got the expansions today. No shipping notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
I only received half my pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rowe
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In order to make time for writing I must give up working or gaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Box had stuff missing that was written on the inventory slip - but clearly more is to come, so perhaps it'll be in another box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
cereal wrote:
Got the expansions today. No shipping notification.

So it took over a month to get from Ohio to Texas? Something seems amiss here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.