Subject: Trashing Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pasko Zhelev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hello! I love this game, but I have some questions regarding the gameplay.

1. Is there a limit for trashing cards per turn? You have 3 moves but can they all be trashing a card and drawing a new one?

2. Did somebody try to play the base game with the move rule from the expansion (you can discard one card in order to move to an adjacent transformer)? Would this make the game easier?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pasko92 wrote:
1. Is there a limit for trashing cards per turn? You have 3 moves but can they all be trashing a card and drawing a new one?

The limit is simply the number of actions you have per turn. If you want you can use all your actions to trash cards, but I wouldn't trash them all at once since the first or second card you draw could give you the action you're looking for.

Pasko92 wrote:
2. Did somebody try to play the base game with the move rule from the expansion (you can discard one card in order to move to an adjacent transformer)? Would this make the game easier?

You can use that rule in the main game as well. It does make it slightly easier but on the other hand it also speeds up the game, which is a plus in my book! I don't feel it becomes unbalanced since every player can benefit from it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasko Zhelev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Thank you very much for the fast answer and for the game that you've created! Like I said I love it! Keep up the good work!

By the way, the Solo variant is awesome.

One more question...Is there a demo of the expansion on Tabletopia already?
I tried the demo for the base game and that helped me with the immediate decision to buy it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome! The solo variant was very helpful when creating the game because it meant I could playtest every time I wanted.

I believe Tabletopia only has the base version of the game at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.