Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Grose
United States
Olmsted Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After losing FF 1 three times this weekend, including once as the Germans, Herr Gunter was finally defeated. The photo shows the final turn status at the end of the game. I believe Gunter builds into each scenario a key to winning the game. Paying attention to the objective is always one key. In this game, another key is to not allow the sniper to reduce your CAPS. This means using them early on. The Russians have two flank shots at the beginning of the game. The best is the SMG firing at German #3. I used a CAP to reduce the firing cost and one more to increase my FP. Naturally, I missed cry, but the SMG was not spent. The second shot was Russian #6 versus German #2. I used the remaining two CAPS to increase my FP. This time the Russians scored a hit. Eventually the Russians managed to eliminate German #1 and #2, while losing the SMG. Spent Russian #7 used three remaining CAPS to take the objective. The SdKfz251 was chasing Russian #6 who avoided the temptation to move into H07 for defense. Instead Russian #6 moved next to German #3 in I06 and eliminated German #3. The AI pulled a green card moving the turn marker two spaces and the Russians won with 3 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.