4 Posts

Maigo-Neko» Forums » General

Subject: Is this available for order/import still? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Danis

Ohio
msg tools
Unfortunately I don't speak Japanese and the site linked in the other thread (see below) currently shows they don't carry this product/product not found when looking for it. I also sent them an email a week ago but no response.

https://sugorokuya.jp/gamelist?o=new&p=10

My mother is an absolute board game and cat-game lover. Due to her terrible scoliosis she is in a chair almost all day either sewing, playing single-player card games, reading, etc. This would be a great easy game to get for her for Xmas time as it's easy to learn and pick up and she could play it with all her friends and caretakers.

Just looking for some assistance if anyone knows where to get one. New would be preferred but I could certainyl settle with used.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, this is an indie game, and I don't think it's available in any place outside of Game Market.

That said, I can try to look at it for you at the next Game Market, which is in a week. No promises, but if I find one, I'll get it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Danis

Ohio
msg tools
Zimeon wrote:
Unfortunately, this is an indie game, and I don't think it's available in any place outside of Game Market.

That said, I can try to look at it for you at the next Game Market, which is in a week. No promises, but if I find one, I'll get it for you.

Just the thought alone more than counts! Played this at BGG Con and knew my mother would fall in love instantly to play it with her sister and aging mother.

If you can't find it no problem, just hanging on for an ounce of hope here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nice Game Shop
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is having trouble finding this, we sell it at NiceGameShop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.