Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Gould
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Page 6 of the rule book says, "If the areas that you own are interconnected - all connected together, they are considered as one area."

Is this only for movement, or for all purposes?

If a Godi is standing on a large connected area, do all of the resource spaces in that interconnected area get +1 resource, or give no resources if it is someone else's Godi?

If a Kaupmadur is standing in a large interconnected area that contains a village, may he trade goods even if he isn't standing on the specific space where the village is? Does he get a gold during claim phase?

Does a Berserkur standing in a large interconnected area give +4 defense to all spaces in that interconnected area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprised no one has got back to you on this.

I think this rule is intended for movement only so if you control a close area you can zip around inside it.
Very hand if the opponents godi start casting runes on your gold mines so you can get to them quickly and disable the runes.

Also I think the intention for movement is that if you are moving from one territory to another all in connected areas you control that costs one move but not sure on that one.
I'm compilinfpg a list of my remaining queries and will approach Gambia with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.