Popular Tags: [View All]
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some changes are coming for ST:AW.
Here's the article on ICv2, and here's the thread about it.

I'm guessing if these changes are successful for ST, this might be the future for D&D:AW as well.

If there are players of both games here, it would be interesting to hear their opinion about whether these changes can work here as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this news. I don't think I have enough faith in Wizkids to be even the slightest bit hopeful, but great news for St:AW players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Visiting Orlando Florida, I found a game store with massive amounts of D&D Attack Wing. They are trying creative ways to get rid of it, like 2 for 1 and free with D&D product. Didn't see any of the Star Trek.

What would go in a faction pack? I guess you could have packs for creatures, dragons, arcane, divine and other heroes. But you would still need to buy multiple packs since only creatures would be self-sufficient unless there were a lot of arcane upgrades with the dragons and almost nobody runs creatures-only.

A dragon pack would be really expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Players in the community have suggested this before the game when cold, especially for OP event prizes. It would make a good mix with regular boosters containing new figures, and provides a good way to address weaker figures with fixes.

I don't see WK taking this step with D&D...although if they were serious about revamping the lineup, this would be a good move to make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.