nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if in my turn perform the building action and take 1 token that make me use the action of a military use and after that i use my extra token to use the building action +2 and for me 2nd use of bulding take 1 token that make me use the action of trajan and after that i use me 3rd building action to take 1 token that make me use the action of senator,
so i combo total 6 actions with 1 mancala move action is all this posible?

exampe

1 action = mancala building action
2 action = 1 type of door
use of +2 bulding extra tile
3 action = 2nd building action
4 action = 1 type of window
5 action = 3nd building action
6 action = 1 type of stairs

total 6 action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is possible. In fact I believe that the action you mentioned is the longest possible combo in Trajan.

The only thing that is not allowed is to use two different extra action tokens in one move.

Edit: just to clarify, of course all those 3 building tokens you take must be the first of their kind in order to take the corresponding additional actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow this open the door to good combos......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drugo81 wrote:
Yes, it is possible. In fact I believe that the action you mentioned is the longest possible combo in Trajan.

The only thing that is not allowed is to use two different extra action tokens in one move.

Edit: just to clarify, of course all those 3 building tokens you take must be the first of their kind in order to take the corresponding additional actions.

Right, plus you have to have 3 meeples in the build camp read to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.