London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mb
The link here appears dead:

http://becomemagi.com/handbook/

Does anyone have this offline and could they upload it to BGG for general use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've got a copy of it here. This is the newer, 'Crucible Update' version. I thought I had a .pdf of the original handbook, too, but I cant find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy they can share? I'm keeping an archive of all the ST stuff, and I'd like it to be in there.

Speaking of, if anyone wants a link to the archive, let me know- I think I've mentioned/posted it here before, but I can't remember. It's got every card, document, etc., properly sorted and labeled/renamed. Good to have it all in one place for a project I'm working on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher gabrielson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hi thank you for asking! You can access a digital copy at ISSUU: https://issuu.com/christophergabrielson/docs/serpents_tongue...

Something broke in our increasingly complex word press-based site. I am working on restoring the Magi's Handbook to the website - which is crucial btw! The game is literally un-playable without the current Magi's Handbook.

FYI you can purchase a physical copy of the Magi's Handbook at our print on demand cost of approximately $14.95 by contacting me directly at shockmoth at gmail.com

Also it looks like you can purchase a physical copy directly from ISSUU but we have not tried that out so not sure what the quality is like; but it may be cheaper!

We will get the most current version restored to the website as soon as we can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
House of Cards
United States
Abingdon
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
quixotic wrote:
I've got a copy of it here. This is the newer, 'Crucible Update' version. I thought I had a .pdf of the original handbook, too, but I cant find it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy they can share? I'm keeping an archive of all the ST stuff, and I'd like it to be in there.

Speaking of, if anyone wants a link to the archive, let me know- I think I've mentioned/posted it here before, but I can't remember. It's got every card, document, etc., properly sorted and labeled/renamed. Good to have it all in one place for a project I'm working on.

Would love a link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.