Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the title, thought "really ? I have heard 2-3 rumours from podcasters ... and that's it", I clicked ... so, well, indeed.

But I don't care: I have the all-in of the 1st edition and I haven't digged through all of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Par for the course. Thunderstone's always been neglected from a PR perspective. Be happy you even know it's coming, there have been lots of times over the course of the game's history where it wasn't clear if the game was dead or not until a new expansion was released out of the blue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xahendir wrote:
I read the title, thought "really ? I have heard 2-3 rumours from podcasters ... and that's it", I clicked ... so, well, indeed.

But I don't care: I have the all-in of the 1st edition and I haven't digged through all of it.

Ditto - I thought the same thing. And for me, I have the full collection of Advance materials, so will likely be stepping back from 3rd edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluss Burrito
Germany
NW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, some scenarios or the new creature types from the coming alien legendary encounter game would be great. Deck builders have evolved and so can Thunderstone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cappello
United States
Pasadena
MD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Wait, did I miss the October kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.