Subject: Have all Essen Pre orders been shipped? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Suji Fu
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering if everyone has either received their Essen pre order or has received the shipping invoice for Coffee Roaster. I pre-ordered this game, plus several others, but have yet to receive the shipping invoice.

On the 18th of November, I was told there was an error in the reprint of the game, which resulted in the shipping delay.

I emailed Smoox last week, and he indicated all orders should go out last week. I have not heard anything else since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Salvador de la Rosa
Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
flag msg tools
As simple as that
badge
Experiment with my friends - Warhammer Fantasy Castle
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Spain and I pre-ordered a copy Coffee Roaster that they sent to me the 7th of November but I haven't recieved it yet. The national postal service of my country hasn't recieved the parcel either so I aked Smoox to look it up on his end (Taiwan postal service) and it has supposedly reached Spain already. I should have recieved the parcel from the 22nd of November to the 26th of November but my postal service has no information about it whatsoever. I'm waiting now to see if Smoox can look further into it or if it finally gets here.

That's my situation right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm similar. Have been contacting TBD through Facebook as it seems to be the only way I got a reply.

Last reply I got was 1st December when I was told "All preorders will be shipped this week."

So fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Suji Fu
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enrique, hope you get your copy soon.

I last heard from TBD on the 29th of November. Since then, there has been no communication despite sending emails and geekmails. I'm just surprised since they were very responsive before.

Fingers crossed. I hope we get our orders shipped soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Suji Fu
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an update from Smoox. He shipped my order last week, but was too busy to send the shipping invoice yet. It is nice of him to send the games first before invoicing me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello my friends,
Sorry for the long long wait!

The short answer is, except for the final one order yet to be shipped (because he hasn't replied me if he wants one or two copies of Coffee Roaster), all the other pre-orders have been shipped out before Dec 5.
There are 4 late comers (not thorough pre-order) to be shipped later this week.

To make the story behind this long long delay short, we've encountered:
- Mass production of Round House and Coffee Roaster was late.
- Round House Essen Promo was all left to the retailers/BGG Store in Essen, and the publisher finally decided to ask some copies back instead of printing more. So the promo will be shipped separately after they get the promo in hand.
- The player boards of Coffee Roaster was mis-printed (after the long wait for the mass print run!). And I got the replacements last Sunday, which caused further delay!

So, instead of sending out shipping quotes to those who have been waiting for too long, I decided to ship the packages out as quickly as possible. You will receive the quote soon, with some discount for your patience. meeple

I'll ship out the replacement player boards to those who have already received their Coffee Roaster in November with misprinted boards. So please bare with me for a bit more waiting. I'm sure you will get them before X'mas.

I'd like to thank you again for your support and PATIENCE. I'm so blessed to have customers like you. Thanks you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny van den Bergh
Netherlands
Roosendaal
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
I received my Essen Pre order today. The game came with an extra set of boards packaged separately. I have looked at both sets of boards, but both are missing the stars mentioned in the rules.

I don't mind as it only lowers the difficulty and I don't need replacements, just thought you should know there are still some errors apparently.

The game looks great and I can't wait to start my first roast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fausticus1 wrote:
I received my Essen Pre order today. The game came with an extra set of boards packaged separately. I have looked at both sets of boards, but both are missing the stars mentioned in the rules.

Oops!
There are no stars on the upper right corner of the player boards?
I just check the remaining 20-ish sets of replacement boards and they are all correct.
I'm sorry for the mistakes again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.