Subject: Delivery Issues? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone had issues receiving this game from the Kickstarter Campaign? It is December, and I have yet to receive my copy. I did contact the shipper they used, as recommended, but so far no response. It is upsetting to see, however, that not only do i not have my game, but apparently it is available thru Amazon at a cheaper price than Kickstarter backers paid (myself included). At this point, I'd be happy simply getting a refund from the Kickstarter Campaign (Gamelyn Games) and buying this elsewhere if i still feel the desire, which admittedly, is waning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:
Has anyone had issues receiving this game from the Kickstarter Campaign? It is December, and I have yet to receive my copy. I did contact the shipper they used, as recommended, but so far no response. It is upsetting to see, however, that not only do i not have my game, but apparently it is available thru Amazon at a cheaper price than Kickstarter backers paid (myself included). At this point, I'd be happy simply getting a refund from the Kickstarter Campaign (Gamelyn Games) and buying this elsewhere if i still feel the desire, which admittedly, is waning.

I got mine what seems like months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad G
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried contacting Gamelyn Games directly? I got my copy months ago, I think in October. Also the one on Amazon is not the deluxe version. I'm assuming that is the version you bought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Andre,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your game yet and that no one from our fulfillment company has touched base with you.

Can you please send me a direct message with your Kickstarter email address and I will see to it personally that your game is sent out this week.

As for a refund and getting it on Amazon, that is an option too. Though it is only $1 cheaper on Amazon but does not include the deluxe content of 4 characters, 2 extra bullet dice and the premium wanted card. I'd rather just send the game to you that you pledged for.

Either way, let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Groll
Germany
Marburg
Hessen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I also did not receive my shipment.I then contacted ship naked and they send a replacement, which arrived last week. In my case they responded pretty quickly to my mail, maybe they are super busy fulfilling another KS at the moment.Try again, it should work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.