SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
designer
playtesthub.firebaseapp.com
badge
patreon.com/theTrueMikeBrown
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a rules document that I think has all of the necessary rules in it, however I can't figure out what order to put the sections in.

The doc is here.

If anyone is willing to read through it and tell me what order they think the sections should be in, I would appreciate it.

The rules document is 8 pages right now, and the game is a cooperative tableau building game where players try to save the world from aliens by building giant attack robots.

As you are doing that, if you want to comment on any other problems with the wording, images, etc. I would be happy to hear them, but the main purpose of this run through is to get things in a logical order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be happy to take a look for you, give me a couple of days to get round to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brown
United States
SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I look forward to seeing your edits

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delay Mike, Christmas and stuff. Just had a look now, made a couple of suggestions for things that could be moved, and a fair number of general suggestions/queries. Hope that's useful to you, Giant Robots FTW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael brown
United States
SANDY
Ut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, Joe. I understand that things take time sometimes.

Thanks for your edits! They are excellent! I really appreciate the time that you spent looking over the rules. I have tried to fix what I could (in my brief before going to work time), and I will do more during my lunch break.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.