Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed today when playing that some character cards have equipment such as meat cleaver, smoke grenade and panzerfaust on them. However, there are no equipment tokens for these or explanation for them in the rulebook.

I only have the base game, so if they are covered by rules in the expansions, I wouldn't know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They're in the expansions. The FAQ (https://v-commandos.com/pages/faq) has a kickstarter section that clarifies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for the expansions are available here on BGG, so some of the specifics for the more complex items such as Smoke bombs or Airdrops are available.

Resistance
Secret Weapons

But only having the base game does bring up an interesting problem for some of the KS exclusives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder: these 4 characters (Jamie, VFInter Officer, Anneke and Sergeant Bruno) were not initially planned to be offered as stretch goals for all backers during the Kickstarter campaign. It is an extra bonus offered later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThibaudMTL wrote:
Reminder: these 4 characters (Jamie, VFInter Officer, Anneke and Sergeant Bruno) were not initially planned to be offered as stretch goals for all backers during the Kickstarter campaign. It is an extra bonus offered later.

Not disagreeing.

I don't have my game in front of me, but if there is some information not included on the cards, or special rules for said gear, then it would be a nice gesture to put together a PDF perhaps. Granted, the rules is available here as the rulebooks for both expansions are available, so maybe it is not really necessary.

As long as there is no information not shown on the "ghost" tokens printed on the commando cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.