Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
amanwing
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I would like to know if it is easy to seperate the Kings pledge items from the retail core game. For example someone wants to sell only the Kings pledge part and keep the core game. Would that be possible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Swiss
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen people selling the individual models from the kings pledge on ebay for around $15 each. It would be an expensive way to go but kickstarter exclusives usually stay that way (exclusive).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the same boat. Looks like I should not have jumped on the base retail version and held off for one of the ebay pirates that bundle them together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amanwing
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only sollution would be to sell my base game and buy a pledge somewhere. Not very cost efficient
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lynch
msg tools
mb
I recall contacting Cool Mini or Not, which isn't Monolith, I know, but I asked them if their "add ons" for Blood Rage would ever be available again - I received an affirmative.

Now, the whim passed, but I believe if the game is a success and has a long enough life, this content will be available again sometime, somewhere, because people are not in the habit of leaving money on the table if they are able to get more in due time.

Of course, that could be a long time....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.