Subject: PnP in TTS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Rine
United States
fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hey guys, I was hoping to get ahold of Benoit in here. I was thinking of taking the PnP that was just released and putting it in Tabletop Simulator to play it with my friends. I would also like to ask permission to publish it to the workshop so more people can get ahold of this amazing game and hopefully will help you guys make even more money, or hype the game up more for a retail release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be awesome, but has anyone in the industry done studies on whether that hurts or helps sales? Would be cool to get the 3d renders of the models in there too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Rine
United States
fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
In my experience I'll get a game off of the workshop to see if I like it or not. That's how I found Secret Hitler while it was still on Kickstarter. I've also bought Star Wars: Rebellion because of it too. At least I use it to demo a game to see if it's worth my money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hentai Hades
msg tools
I mailed them during the kickstarter:

---------------------------------
Hi,
I have some questions:
1. Will there be a Print & Play Version (PnP) during this campaign so people can playtest ?
2. Would it be ok for a PnP Version on Tabletop Simulator ? At least until the game is shipping ?

Best regards
<...>

and thats the answer from 30. Nov.

Hello,

1. One will be online soon.
2. An official version is actually under creation process by the TTS team.

<...>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Rine
United States
fairborn
Ohio
flag msg tools
OH boy, that's great news. I just finished making my mock up, but it's not the best. I'll hold onto it for now then. If I get the go ahead I'll release it. I'm excited for an official one though; might be my first DLC purchase for TTS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hentai Hades
msg tools
I must admit that I have started a PnP version for TTS, too.
Could not wait for the official one to come out

Hope they will announce something in the next livestream.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hentai Hades
msg tools
Just a quick update:

Leo said in the current Live Kickstarter stream that they are working on an official version for Tabletop Simulator.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.