12 Posts

Scythe: Invaders from Afar» Forums » General

Subject: Scythe: Invaders available from MiniatureMarket rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alfred harrigan
msg tools
All,

Just saw on the MM store that they now have 20+ units of the expansion. Not on Preorder anymore. Of course I ordered mine before I posted here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Brandt
United States
Manchester
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine too along with the preorder board extension. Just now checked to see how the stock was holding out (they had 20+ when I ordered).........they are now out of stock. Boy, that's a popular expansion!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Aubry
United States
Chilton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had mine on preorder from them since September. I did not get an order update yet today. It still says "Order Awaiting Release." Did anyone get shipping notices yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
irrational idesign
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Le Sigh. Thanks for the heads up, but already gone. I don't have an FLGS and the online stores seem to be selling out so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Berger
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
KD:M!!!!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RossToss wrote:
I have had mine on preorder from them since September. I did not get an order update yet today. It still says "Order Awaiting Release." Did anyone get shipping notices yet?

My preorder is still waiting for release too.
I hope we'll start getting shipping notices soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Aubry
United States
Chilton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
falenheld wrote:
RossToss wrote:

My preorder is still waiting for release too.
I hope we'll start getting shipping notices soon

Thanks! Nice to know it's not just me. Hope they ship soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time my phone alerts me of an email I quickly open to see if its my Miniature Market shipping notice for Scythe: Invaders from Afar pre-order from September but sadly no such luck yet There is still hope though as they are open for another 6 or 7 more hours, plenty of time to send hundreds of emails to anxious customers right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ALERT ALERT!!! JUST GOT SHIPPING NOTICE FROM MINIATURE MARKET MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Aubry
United States
Chilton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like things are in motion for my order as well. I am now up to "Contents Verified." I imagine they have a ton of copies to be shipping out right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Berger
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
KD:M!!!!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My order was shipped! (I preordered the same day it went online... So I believe my order should have been one of the first ones....)
Hope everyone gets their shipping notices soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
OOS already? Or is that a mistake? Was waiting for this to come out.

*Edit - If they are truly OOS, looks like they printed enough copies to cover every copy of the game, so just have to wait for MM to restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
My copy that I pre-ordered back in September is also shipping now and the expected delivery date is Monday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.