Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The right-hand column starts with

"Include in subscriptions"
and then it has a whole list of subtopics in lower case letters: threads, users, items, geeklists, geeklist items, forums, guilds, blogs - each with a bunch of sub-subtopics.

Under "threads" there are two options starting with capital letters: Threads, Replies. If I mark Yes on Threads, what will I see?

I'm pretty sure I understand "users" and "items."

But what about "geeklists?" The first choice is Geeklist Items. If I mark Yes, what will I see? If I mark No, what will I not see?

And the next subtopic is "geeklist items." If I mark Yes, what will I see?

"guilds" is a mystery too. It has four sub-subtopics: Threads, Replies, Geeklist Items, and Images. If I mark Yes for Geeklist Items, what will I see?

And then, way at the bottom of the right-hand column is this:
"Include in Blocks (default)"
forums
Threads
Replies

If I mark No, what will I not see?

Yeah, I know that I could just test every item, but I'd have to wait until a post was written about something I'm subscribed to, and I don't know if I'd notice what had changed - what I'm seeing or not seeing that I saw before. Is there a Wiki or some other explanation of what each of the Yes, No options means?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there's usually a wiki page that has all this helpful info in it.. but in this case, it's pretty sparse. Maybe someone who provides the info here can also add it there: /wiki/page/Subscriptions#
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.