Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Salvor Hardin
Japan
Hamamatsu Shi
Shizuoka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was thinking of picking this up for Christmas and noticed that almost everywhere I looked prices had jumped a good 15-20 USD.

If this is the case, does anyone know if they are planning a 3rd edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know where you looked but Miniature Market and Cardhaus both have copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/fivetribe

not even close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R.
United States
West Valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its just very popular many retailers bumped the price. I doubt its a stocking issue they are just greedy.

I was about to do a big game order on my preferred site cool stuff but noticed that a few of the games I want would be 10 or more dollars expensive so I will order somewhere else.

They can feel free to dick their customers and I will feel free to shop somewhere cheaper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
"Play is an essential component of Wholehearted living." Brené Brown
badge
What do you mean we don't have time for another game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Malagrin wrote:
Its just very popular many retailers bumped the price. I doubt its a stocking issue they are just greedy.

I was about to do a big game order on my preferred site cool stuff but noticed that a few of the games I want would be 10 or more dollars expensive so I will order somewhere else.

They can feel free to dick their customers and I will feel free to shop somewhere cheaper.

Asmodee only allows retailers to take off 20% of the retail price. So CSI, Miniature Market, etc are all bound to that.

Currently, both CSI and Miniatire Market have it not quite at 20%, while Cardhaus does. Still, the pricing isn't due to greed from the OLGS's, but from Asmodee's pricing policy.

(How Amazon gets around Asmodee's pricing policy, I'm not sure.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.