Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn» Forums » General

Subject: Just ordered the game and first two expansions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Is there a place I can see if there are any places around me that hold tournies for this? After I get a few plays it would be cool. I used to play Magic and want to play a game competitively again and I love how this isn't collectible and still has a deck building aspect to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
With Plaid Hat now a studio owned by Asmodee Canada there will be inevitable changes in their OP, likely for the better. Watch the Plaid Hat website for new early next year. Also keep an eye on Team Covenant as they sponsor an Ashes launch weekend and tournament. The first one was attended by most of the design and art team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Grogan
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenderbass124 wrote:
Is there a place I can see if there are any places around me that hold tournies for this? After I get a few plays it would be cool. I used to play Magic and want to play a game competitively again and I love how this isn't collectible and still has a deck building aspect to it.

Due to PHG not printing any OP Kits since June, the Ashes meta in a lot of areas is dead or dying. People are moving on to Arkham Horror LCG or Star Wars Destiny.
Good luck in finding any players that are still passionate about a great but sadly dying game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.