Popular Tags: [View All]
Bret Gaidos
United States
Molalla
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redmond Harlem reads - "Pick an opponent. They must discard a card from their hand at random."

Electric Arsonist reads - "Pick a player. Burn the top 2 cards from their deck into their discard pile."

Are both of these special skills ignored in the solo game because the AI doesn't have a hand or deck?

If so, both of them are high point value cards for the AI that without the text on the card cost too much for me to consider picking up for the +2 resources.

What if they instead allowed you to shuffle cards back into the offer deck so that you could keep the IA from picking up the points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gnade
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are both of these special skills ignored in the solo game because the AI doesn't have a hand or deck?

Yes in the solo game they were meant to be ignored.

What if they instead allowed you to shuffle cards back into the offer deck so that you could keep the AI from picking up the points?

This could certainly work...perhaps something that I could consider revising for the 2nd edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Gaidos
United States
Molalla
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for getting back to me! Love the game both with friends and solo.

It is an excellent game, and have only had the one question so far. Well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.