Black Orchestra» Forums » General

Subject: Help me identify my missing components please. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized that I only have 8 conspirator boards instead of 9, and two of those are the same guy!

I feel bad that I'm going to have to get my components replaced, because I've already had to do that for other component issues, but I guess I'm going to have to.

So here's who I've got:

Carl Goerdeler x 2
Claus Von Stauffenberg
Henning Von Tresckow
Erich Kordt
Admiral Wilhelm Canaris
General Hans Oster
General Friedrich Olbricht

Can someone please tell me who the two people are that I'm missing?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am Volko Ruhnke's medulla oblongata....
mbmbmb
You are missing:

General Ludwig Beck
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bobby Factor wrote:
You are missing:

General Ludwig Beck
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maximuss wrote:
I just realized that I only have 8 conspirator boards instead of 9, and two of those are the same guy!

I feel bad that I'm going to have to get my components replaced, because I've already had to do that for other component issues, but I guess I'm going to have to.

So here's who I've got:

Carl Goerdeler x 2
Claus Von Stauffenberg
Henning Von Tresckow
Erich Kordt
Admiral Wilhelm Canaris
General Hans Oster

Thanks!

That is exactly what happened to me. You said you had some other components replaced? How long did that take? I sent off a request but haven't heard anything. Is that normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
That is exactly what happened to me. You said you had some other components replaced? How long did that take? I sent off a request but haven't heard anything. Is that normal?

Hi, Pauly...

Filled out the request-for-replacements form as well. Haven't heard anything either, but I read in another thread that it takes them a few days to respond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:

They got back to me pretty quick, and told me that they sent off the stuff. I haven't actually received it yet though. Maybe as more people are getting the game and finding they have components issues they are becoming overwhelmed. Who knows?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Factor
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
My ears must be burning...

I just received a notice from ShipNaked about my missing General Beck card that they would be shipping it out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bobby Factor wrote:
My ears must be burning...

I just received a notice from ShipNaked about my missing General Beck card that they would be shipping it out soon.

Same thing. New email this morning saying replacement on the way. Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M B
France
FONSORBES
Haute-Garonne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maximuss wrote:

So here's who I've got:

Carl Goerdeler x 2
Claus Von Stauffenberg
Henning Von Tresckow
Erich Kordt
Admiral Wilhelm Canaris
General Hans Oster

Thanks!

The Bobby Factor wrote:
You are missing:

General Ludwig Beck
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Damned ! I just realize now that I'm missing Carl Goerdeler in my 1st Edition. Surely the reason why I've got 2 copies of General Ludwig Beck...

I'll try to contact ShipNaked in order to get the missing character sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.