Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell B
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Finally got around to opening and playing my copy of Patchistory yesterday. I ended up with 2 copies of the Vasco da Gama hero card from the 2nd Era. However, I have 25 cards, and I seem to have all the Heroes and Wonders for Age 2 that are listed in the Capoeirista's Rules Rewrite found in the file section.

This leads me to believe what I could be missing is one of the special building tiles. Would someone mind providing a list of 2nd Era Special Buildings so I can check mine and request a replacement if necessary?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
9 of them:

Angkor Wat
Forbidden City
Machu Picchu
Hagia Sophia
Kremlin
Seokguram
Chichen Itza
Timbuktu
Taj Mahal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Gackowski
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I see that someone posted the Age 2 wonders, but I think you meant the white background special buildings.
Those are:
Three Field Farm
Merchant Bank
Armory
Railroad (x2)
Castle
Coal Mine

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I haven't played my copy of Patchistory yet, but I thought my list was the special buildings. Angkor Wat certainly sounds more special than a boring Castle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Russell,

Hi. Email me

eric at stuntkitepublishing dot com

with your address and the tile you're missing and I'll get you squared away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell B
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
perashaman wrote:
I see that someone posted the Age 2 wonders, but I think you meant the white background special buildings.
Those are:
Three Field Farm
Merchant Bank
Armory
Railroad (x2)
Castle
Coal Mine

Hope this helps!

Thanks Bradley, this is exactly what I was looking for. I had a list of all the Wonders and Heroes already (but appreciate the effort Mouldy!), so figured what I was missing special building which in fact I am: Castle is the winner (good guess Mouldy!).

I'll be sending off an email to Eric below to get this straightened. The BGG community comes through again, can't believe I was able to get this all cleared up so quickly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.