BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Women and Gaming

Subject: Women’s voices needed. Literally not metaphorically. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arkham Chronicle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ummmm... Hello!

We are bunch of idiots who make videos on YouTube. Really bad ones.

We are making a tiny parody video about a game with Arkham in the title.

We will use this as a trailer for some of our more informative and helpful videos.

This isn’t making fun of the game or gamers as we only ever laugh at ourselves.

We need about 4 female voices or one talented person who can do all of them to do a short rap/ poem about each character. We give you the words, you record the lines, we put it in the video.

We record all our videos on a mobile phone (because we are terribly poor) so you just need a phone or a microphone and you can do the same and email it to us.

We can give you a credit in the video if you like or leave you anonymous and delete your email address denying all knowledge of you. Whatever you want.

We can answer questions here or you can message us but we would like to have the video remain a surprise for as long as we can.

Thanks for reading our thread.

Your humble Arkham Chroniclers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paradox Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend voiceactingalliance.com as a resource. Whenever I need voice actresses, I go there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arkham Chronicle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for such a helpful reply.

The Arkham Chroniclers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.