Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D C
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Is there a file for a hi-res version of the full trilogy map ? I cannot explain the cost of the goretex version as a requirement to my other half, and could print out and put under Perspex, the goretex is something I could maybe, if the usage is their in future pick up later.

Can anyone help out, as I would love to try out the full trilogy on a full size map.

Regards,

Darren

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, things are down to two maps. While they link most obviously to Blocks in the East and Blocks in the West, when put together, they include everything you need for Blocks in Afrika scenarios and the full "Blocks in Europe" scenarios as well.

On the other hand...

Handing out a hi-rez file of intellectual property is, literally, giving work away for free. The GoreTex map was not just a matter of taking the existing map and printing it on something else that was larger. It involved a lot of extra art and computer time, and hours of system crunching.

But I heard a rumor that there was a sale coming for Xmas and maybe that will help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Dazza67 wrote:
Hi,
Is there a file for a hi-res version of the full trilogy map ? I cannot explain the cost of the goretex version as a requirement to my other half, and could print out and put under Perspex, the goretex is something I could maybe, if the usage is their in future pick up later.

Can anyone help out, as I would love to try out the full trilogy on a full size map.

Regards,

Darren

Print the vassal file
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D C
England
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All done now, I got a great deal from Ventonuovo, so I bought the goretex maps

Merry Xmas to one and all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bukata
United States
Amherst
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pi-Shu
mbmbmbmbmb
Im late to the party - especially since you got them - but for any others interested the gortex maps are quite nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.